Coastal Farmhouse Dresser

by Julie Nichols, February 28, 2015

{Hi Friends} 

Here is the reveal of what was peeking in the mirror from my other post.

A coastal farmhouse dresser Pulled from the trash




Can you believe someone would throw this away? The slides were missing from the two bottom drawers.  I'm guessing that's why they didn't want it.  Other than that this piece is in great condition.

I don't think it was ever used. 

Sorry I didn't take any before pictures.




When my husband and I found this dresser it was practically buried in a heap of snow and the drawers were piled next to it.



My husband installed new drawer slides. Now we have a really nice piece of furniture in our entryway. I am using it to store all of our winter items like hats, scarves, and gloves. In the summer I'll use it to store beach towels, flip-flops, and suntan lotion.


As you can see from the way I styled the top that I have the beach in mind!


 The sweet print above the dresser is by Jacqueline Penney.  
The frame was made out of a door from an entertainment center.  If you are interested in how I made the frame you can read about it here.












SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© love my simple home · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS